- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 06-05-2017
Whiplash Treatment Advice from Your Fresno Chiropractor
Whiplash is a common musculoskeletal condition that can affect the quality of life for people in Fresno. As your Fresno chiropractic office, we use a variety of techniques to help people suffering from whiplash. We’ve made it our mission to offer a variety of treatment options for our patients to ensure that all our patients get the help they need when recovering from an injury.
Common Causes of Whiplash
Whiplash can occur any time the head is jerked forward or backward during an accident. The most common reasons that people in Fresno experience whiplash include:
- Auto accidents
- Slips and falls
- Occupational injuries
- Personal injuries
- Accidents in sporting events and competitions
Symptoms of Whiplash in Fresno
The symptoms of whiplash may be difficult to identify at first. Many people affected by whiplash will notice no symptoms at all in the hours following the accident. It may take days or weeks to see problems such as:
- Muscle pain and tenderness
- Stiffness in the neck and back
- Limited mobility
- Difficulty sleeping
- Blurry vision
Whiplash Treatment Options From Your Fresno Chiropractic Provider
People suffering from whiplash have a variety of options in Fresno. For many patients, the best treatment options will be all natural, gentle and noninvasive, like chiropractic care. As your Fresno chiropractors, we provide the following treatments to patients in our community:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment helps realign the vertebrae and reduce pressure on the spinal cord, which can improve the functioning of the central nervous system and help the body heal.
- Nutrition counseling. An anti-inflammatory diet can help reduce inflammation in the injured area.
- Lifestyle advice. Lifestyle advice helps patients avoid exacerbating their condition while living their everyday lives.
- Stretches and exercises. Stretches and exercises can improve mobility and reduce muscle stiffness after an accident occurs.
Contact Your Fresno Chiropractors For Whiplash Treatment
Whiplash can happen to anyone. If you’ve recently been involved in an accident, contact us for Fresno chiro care at (559) 454-1000.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.